– EMMAvet Primary Care offers appointment-based wellness, surgical, and some urgent care services Monday-Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm. Click here to learn more…
– We’re expanding our office into next door; expected to be open by the end of summer. At that point we will revisit opening our lobby to clients.
Our COVID-19 Protocol
Thank you for working with us as COVID-19 continues to impact our profession and the world around us. We have put measures in place to keep our clients and your veterinary care team safe.
– We are not allowing clients inside the clinic until our entire team has been vaccinated, with some exceptions.
– For humane euthanasia, we are allowing clients in as long as they are masked.
To help protect our essential team members, we ask that:
– If your pet requires emergency care and you are showing signs of illness, you should ask a trusted friend or relative to transport your pet to our clinic for care.
– If you may pose any risk of transmission of COVID-19 to our staff, you disclose this information prior to any in-person contact so that we can advise on how best to move forward to help your pet.
We are a paperless practice!
– All instructions will be emailed to you.
– The complete medical record, including any diagnostic results, are sent to your Primary Care Veterinarian for all follow-up care.
We are cash-free!
We accept payments in the form of all major credit cards, Care Credit, and personal check.